Traditional Made in Bulgaria Expo Launched in Sofia
The traditional national retail exhibit Made in Bulgaria is being launched Friday in the Universiada Hall in the capital Sofia.
The expo will be opened until December 11.
It is organized by the Made in Bulgaria Association, the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Business Center Bulgaria.
The expo is organized for the 17th consecutive year. Over 300 Bulgarian companies are going to present their production.
The Bulgarian Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism, Traicho Traikov, appealed Thursday to everyone to "choose the Bulgarian made," especially over the Holidays to encourage local economy in the condition of the European debt crisis.
The Minister stressed that a certain item does not only have a concrete value, but gives us the feeling that we are supporting our homeland, country people and hometown, and this must be a perceived need for everyone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Forecast for economic growth in 2022
- » Bulgaria: 7.8% annual inflation in December
- » The regime for entry into Bulgaria of citizens of some countries is changing
- » Kraken cryptocurrency exchange: Bulgaria owns $10 billion Bitcoin
- » UN: Recovering employment could take years
- » Price of housing in Bulgaria has risen by more than the EU average since 2010