Bulgaria's Budget Makes BGN 300 M from Brewing Industry
Bulgaria's brewing industry brings the state budget some BGN 297 M annually, according to the Chair of the Bulgarian Brewers' Union and General Manager of Heineken Zagorka Ruud van den Eijnden.
The total added value of the Bulgarian beer production and distribution is estimated at BGN 219 M, Ruud van den Eijnden said at the Fall Beer Fair of the Brewers Union in Bulgaria.
He further revealed that Bulgarian breweries employ directly 3 000 people, and the respective distribution firms – 8 000.
The 2011 Fall Beer Fair was part of a triple celebration of the Bulgarian Brewers' Union – 130 years of brewing industry in Bulgaria; 20 years of the Brewers' Union in Bulgaria, and 55 years of brewing science research in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising
- » Fuel Runs Out in Major British Cities, London has Temporarily Suspended Competition Laws
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses