Head of Bulgarian Community in Athens Found Dead
The body of 60-year-old Rosen Hristov, chairman of the Bulgarian community in Athens, has been discovered in the Athens suburb of Haidari.
Hristov was reported missing on Friday, Local police authorities are investigating the potential homicide case.
According to GRReporter, wounds from sharp objects have been found on the head and leg of the victim during the autopsy.
The police are searching for a Bulgarian woman who was living with Hristov and reportedly left the house a couple of days ago.
Rosen Hristov, a circus performer born in the Bulgarian city of Varna, had been living in Greece for the past 10 years. He had been chairman of the Bulgarian community in Athens for the past 7 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria