RHCP to Rock Bulgaria in September 2012
Legendary rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers will have its first ever gig in Bulgaria's capital Sofia on September 1 2012, Sofia Music Enterprises announced on Monday.
Sofia's Georgi Asparuhov Stadium has been confirmed as the venue for the gig.
Tickets for the concert will be available starting December 2 2011 and can be bought online on ticketpro.bg, as well as from the National Palace of Culture's ticket center in downtown Sofia and from the newly constructed Arena Armeets sport hall.
In 2012, Red Hot Chili Peppers are also playing in Russia, Poland and Croatia, according to the band's official website.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers have won 7 Grammy Awards and have sold over 70 million albums worldwide since the band was formed in 1983. August 2011 saw the release of their 10th studio album, "I'm with You".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church celebrates the Annunciation
- » First Bulgarian Author Nominated for the “Booker” Award!
- » The Dobruja Pie (Banitsa) became a Protected Product not of Bulgaria, but of Romania
- » Today marks 80 years since the Rescue of the Bulgarian Jews
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Theodore’s Day (Horse Easter)
- » Bulgarian Historian: Our Freedom was not Gifted to us