Bulgarian President-elect Courts China
Bulgaria's President-elect, Rosen Plevneliev, expressed his warm feelings and hopes of a mutually-beneficial partnership with the People's Republic of China.
"You have in me a friend, who will work for a strategic partnership between our two countries; a partnership that will have real dimensions. Use my warm feelings towards you so that together we can enlarge the horizons of our relations," Plevneliev said during a meeting with the Chinese Ambassador in Sofia, Guo Yezhou.
According to the President-elect, Bulgaria can become even more attractive for Chinese investors because the country is stable in the region and Europe, has low taxes and no State debt.
Plevneliev made the commitment to continue talks with China after taking office in January, 2012.
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » Bulgaria will Оpen Commercial Representation in Skopje
- » Bulgarian, Libyan PMs Intervene to End Oil Tanker Row
- » The Romanian Ambassador in Bulgaria Presented the Priorities of the Romanian Euro-Presidency
- » Sebastian Kurz: The Bulgarian Presidency Opened a New Era in the Importance of the Western Balkans
- » Qatar Keen to Develop Relations with Bulgaria