Bulgarian President-elect Courts China
Bulgaria's President-elect, Rosen Plevneliev, expressed his warm feelings and hopes of a mutually-beneficial partnership with the People's Republic of China.
"You have in me a friend, who will work for a strategic partnership between our two countries; a partnership that will have real dimensions. Use my warm feelings towards you so that together we can enlarge the horizons of our relations," Plevneliev said during a meeting with the Chinese Ambassador in Sofia, Guo Yezhou.
According to the President-elect, Bulgaria can become even more attractive for Chinese investors because the country is stable in the region and Europe, has low taxes and no State debt.
Plevneliev made the commitment to continue talks with China after taking office in January, 2012.
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas
- » Germany's Foreign Minister Arrives in Sofia
- » 31 Projects on the Cross-Border Program with Serbia Have Been Approved