Bulgarian President-elect Courts China
Bulgaria's President-elect, Rosen Plevneliev, expressed his warm feelings and hopes of a mutually-beneficial partnership with the People's Republic of China.
"You have in me a friend, who will work for a strategic partnership between our two countries; a partnership that will have real dimensions. Use my warm feelings towards you so that together we can enlarge the horizons of our relations," Plevneliev said during a meeting with the Chinese Ambassador in Sofia, Guo Yezhou.
According to the President-elect, Bulgaria can become even more attractive for Chinese investors because the country is stable in the region and Europe, has low taxes and no State debt.
Plevneliev made the commitment to continue talks with China after taking office in January, 2012.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad