Berlusconi Thinks True Love, Set to Release Romantic CD
Italy's controversial former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has apparently focused on his music career now, as he will release his fourth studio album within days, it has been announced.
The new CD, entitled "Il Vero Amore," or "The True Love," features songs written by Berlusconi and performed by Mariano Apicella, a Neapolitan ballad singer. It will be available for purchase on November 22.
"The album will be in the shops on Tuesday," Apicella has revealed, as cited by the Daily Telegraph. "Berlusconi wrote all the words and I put them to music."
The 11 songs in Berlusconi's new album are inspired by traditional Neapolitan music as well as samba.
The album features lyrics such as: "I run my hands down your side because it's you. I adore you and I already miss you."
As a young man, the Italian billionaire media tycoon who just resigned after 17 years in office, worked as a cruise ship singer
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Indian Parliament passes landmark Women’s reservation Bill
- » Bulgaria and Romania expect to be in Schengen by the end of the year
- » Day 577 of the Invasion of Ukraine: New Attack on Sevastopol
- » Day 576 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit the HQ of Russia's Black Sea Fleet in Crimea
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Deputy Commander of the Russian Northern Fleet Killed in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China