Light Earthquake Registered near Bulgaria's Kresna
A light earthquake was registered 106 km south from Bulgaria's capital Sofia early Monday morning.
The information was reported by the European Seismology Center.
The quake was of a 2.1 points magnitude on the Richter scale with an epicenter, located 13 kilometers east of Kresna. The epicenter was at a depth of 10 kilometers. The shock was registered at 1:03 am.
There are no reports of injuries and material damages.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days
- » Light Precipitation in Western Bulgaria, Strong Wind in 18 Regions
- » From February 5: Arctic Cold sets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: The Roads in the Areas of Sofia have been Treated against Icing
- » February in Bulgaria: From -12 to +20 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Two weeks of Winter with Snow and up to Minus 10 Degrees in some places