17 Iranian Military Perish in Munitions Depot Blast
Explosions in an Iranian military base nearby capital Tehran has led to the deaths of 17 army service persons Saturday.
The blast went of while military personnel were moving munitions at the facility, which is operated by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.
During the incident, a reportedly "large" quantity of munitions was set ablaze.
At least 15 more persons have been injured in the tragic event, some of them critically.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 648 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians Killed Two Ukrainian Soldiers Who Tried to Surrender
- » EU Commissioner Asserts Rigorous Criteria for Bulgaria’s Eurozone Entry
- » US Returns to the Moon: Private Mission Marks Lunar Exploration Leap
- » Israel Pulled Negotiators Out of Qatar and Struck Gaza
- » Day 647 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Israel-Hamas Conflict Threatens to Overshadow the War
- » Schengen Decision for Bulgaria: Awaited Call Delayed Again