4 Turks Perish in Crash in Bulgaria
Four Turkish citizens, including a child, have died in crash on a major international road in Southeastern Bulgaria, the police said.
Four other Turks were injured when their minivan with German license plates, which had entered Bulgaria from Turkey, crashed into a Turkish truck that was going in the opposite direction.
The crash occurred early Monday morning near the city of Haskovo, at the Uzundzhovo road junction.
The police say it remains unclear what caused the German-registered minivan to cross into the opposite lane.
Thousands of Turks, most of whom live and work in Germany, cross Bulgaria by car every year, and a road accidents with them are not infrequent.
An average of 1000 Bulgarians lose their lives in road accidents annually.
- » The Center of Sofia Becomes a Scene of the Ancient Festival
- » A New Mobile Application Helps in Finding a Job
- » Toothache Medicine Dyed American Woman's Blood in Blue
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries with the Most Students at British Universities
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!