Bulgarian Border Police Bust Illegal Immigrants from Palestine
Bulgaria's Border Police have arrested 6 illegal immigrants from Palestine and their Turkish guide.
The seven men were captured at about 6:30 am local time after they crossed into Bulgaria from Turkey near the southeastern town of Elhovo, the press service of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry announced.
The group of illegal immigrants preparing to cross into Bulgaria was noticed by the Bulgarian border police with thermal vision devices; they were brought by car to the Turkish border crossing point of Hamzabeili.
The Bulgarian border policemen notified their Turkish colleagues about the case. The six Palestinians are without any papers.
Their Turkish trafficker had been arrested in Bulgaria for human trafficking earlier, the Interior Ministry said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens