Bulgaria's Bad Credit Marks Creeping Growth
The amount of bad credit in Bulgaria have marked a steady growth for the last year, according to information revealed by the Bulgarian National Bank.
Around September 2011, the proportion of bad credits in the country has reached 14.54%, against some 10% for the same month in 2011.
Around the middle of this year, the amount of bad credit was 13.53%, said the Bulgarian National Bank.
At the same time, the National Bank has registered a growth in bank profits, as well as a growth in the amount of deposits in banks during 2011.
- » Bulgaria’s Debt for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,908 Million, or 25.6% of GDP
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Published the Draft Budget Bill for 2019
- » The Bulgarian National Bank to Lift Capital Buffer over Cyclical Risk
- » Experts: Bulgaria is Among the Least Endangered Countries in the Currency Crisis Happening Around the World
- » Economic Growth in Bulgaria is Lower than Expected - 3.4%
- » Real Estate Market Could Lead to Europe's Next Crisis, ECB Says