Bulgaria's Bad Credit Marks Creeping Growth
The amount of bad credit in Bulgaria have marked a steady growth for the last year, according to information revealed by the Bulgarian National Bank.
Around September 2011, the proportion of bad credits in the country has reached 14.54%, against some 10% for the same month in 2011.
Around the middle of this year, the amount of bad credit was 13.53%, said the Bulgarian National Bank.
At the same time, the National Bank has registered a growth in bank profits, as well as a growth in the amount of deposits in banks during 2011.
- » In Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia, under 10% of People have Mortgages
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » Average Social Security Income For the Country for December 2018 was BGN 954.90
- » EP Supports an Increase of Over BGN 3 billion in the Budget For Bulgaria After 2020
- » Prof. Steve Hanke: Bulgaria Has a Low Flat Tax and That's Great
- » MFA: We do not have Official Information on the Export of State Funds from Venezuela to Bulgaria