Seychelles Foreign Minister Receives His Nation's Honorary Consul to Bulgaria
The Foreign Minister of the Republic of Seychelles Jan-Paul Adam has received in Victoria the Honorary Consul of the island republic to Bulgaria Maxim Behar.
Adam has expressed the satisfaction of the Seychelles government from its work with Mr. Behar, pointing out a number of successful projects realized with the help of theHonorary Consul of the Seychelles in Bulgaria.
One of these projects – the Seychelles Investment Forum, a brainchild of Mr. Behar – has already born fruit, and will continue to be organized in various parts of the world.
Foreign Minister Adam explicitly thanked the Honorary Consul for this support, financing and masterminding the education of Marcus Bonte, the first Seychelles student in Bulgaria in the past 25 years.
Mr. Bonte has recently graduated from the International Management and Marketing College in Sofia, and is already applying his knowledge back home in the Seychelles.
His higher education diploma was handed to him by Maxim Behar at a formal ceremony in the Seychelles University in the presence of government officials, ambassadors, honorary consults from around the world as well as the Dean of the University.
The Seychelles Honorary Consul in Bulgaria also met briefly with the Vice President of the island republic Mr. Danny Faure and with the founding President of the SeychellesJames Mancham, and has made a personal donation to a hospital in Anse Royal, Victoria.
Behar has participated in the annual meeting of the consuls of the Seychellesorganized by the republic's government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Immediate Solution to Dispute Between Sofia and Skopje is Impossible
- » Diplomatic Offensive in Brno Inspires Hopes for Solution of Bulgaria-North Macedonia Dispute over Nm EU Acession
- » EU Leaders Discuss Influence and Defense of the Union at Balkan Summit
- » Bulgarian President: Membership of North Macedonia in the EU is Very Important for the Region
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms Determination to Join OECD
- » Russia Declares North Macedonia Diplomat Persona non Grata