H&M, New Look to Enter Bulgaria's Market 2012
World renown Swedish fashion brand Hennes&Mauritz (H&M) will enter Bulgaria's market in 2012 with stores in two of the country's major cities – the capital Sofia and the "Black Sea capital" Varna.
As it was announced already in September, H&M's Sofia store is going to be located in one of the top business hubs in the country - the shopping center The Mall in Sofia. It will offer the entire H&M line and will have two floor levels with a total area of 2 400 square meters.
H&M's Varna store will be located in the city's Grand Mall and its area will slightly exceed 2 200 square meters, the Bulgarian Pari daily announced on Tuesday, citing Colliers International.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M) is a Swedish retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children. It has over 2,300 stores in 41 countries and as of 2011 employed around 87,000 people.
Also according to Pari, British fashion brand New Look will also enter the Bulgarian market in 2012. Its first Bulgarian store is expected to be located in the future Sofia Ring Mall, which is currently under construction.
Earlier in 2011, the Greek Fourlis Group attained the franchise rights to develop a New Look store network in Romania and Bulgaria.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Defended the Rules of Social Networks for Political Speaking
- » Japan Lifted the Temporary Ban on the Import of Bulgarian Poultry Meat
- » Where the Most Generous People Live?
- » € 600 Million More Foreign Investments in Bulgaria since the Beginning of the Year
- » 15% Increase in the Banking System's Profit for the First Six Months of the Year
- » The MFA Advised Bulgarians to Avoid Traveling to Catalonia