Forecasts Promise 'Gypsy Summer' Comeback in Bulgaria
Bulgaria will see a significant change in the weather on Tuesday afternoon after being hit by the first snow falls, rainy storms and gusty winds.
Long after the end of the summer heat, Bulgarians will be able to enjoy a few more days of the so-called Indian summer, which is here widely called 'Gypsy summer.'
The regions in Western and Central Bulgaria are expected to stay sunny throughout the day on Tuesday, with highs lingering around 11-13 degrees Centigrade. Lows have been set at 2-3 degrees.
Rescuers however advise against hiking in the Rodopi, Strandzha and Sakar mountains as there will be no stop to the high winds, snow falls and heavy precipitation there.
By the end of the day the warmer weather will be felt in Eastern Bulgaria and the Black Sea coast too, where the winds that caused much damage on Monday, will ease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees