'Expendables' Schwarzenegger, Norris, Statham Land on Bulgarian Soil
After Sylvester Stallone showed up in Sofia last week, three more legendary Hollywood action stars have arrived in Bulgaria for the filming of "The Expendables 2", the sequel of the hit movie.
Chuck Norris, Jason Statham, and Arnold Schwarzenegger all landed at Sofia International Airport on Sunday from where they were picked up by representatives of the Nu Boyana Film Studios where "The Expendables 2" is being shot.
Norris arrived around noon on Sunday. Jason Statham came at about 4 pm, and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger followed suit an hour later.
Schwarzenegger was the only one of the action stars who stopped for a couple of minutes at the outside the VIP terminal of Sofia Airport to give a few autographs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » June 25, Bulgaria: Sofia Film Fest Begins
- » Sofia Opera with Performances at Pacharevo Lake
- » Open-Air Art Installation from Bulgarian Letters in Berlin
- » Bloomsday 2020 Becomes Virtual and Sofia Becomes Dublin in One Day
- » You Can Now See "Baby Dragons" in Slovenija
- » Vitosha Nature Park: The Bear Museum and The Museum of Owls Open for Visitors