Free Nylon Plastic Bags Cease to Exist in Bulgaria
Free small nylon plastic shopping bags will never be seen again in Bulgaria, it has been made clear Saturday.
From now on, every little nylon bag will cost at least 15 stotinki, the bTV private TV channel has announced.
A total of a billion and a half of nylon shopping bags are used each year in Bulgaria, according to the country's Environmental Ministry.
"The aim is to cut down the usage of such nylon bags," a representative of the Bulgarian Environmental Ministry has told Dnes.dir.bg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Europe and the US in Sweltering Heat, 50 Degrees in Iraq
- » Over 1,000 killed in Spain's Heatwave
- » Bulgaria: The Weather will get Hotter in the coming days
- » Bulgaria: Extreme Danger of Fires Today
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria