Shooting of Star-Packed 'The Expendables 2' Underway in Bulgaria
The shooting of the much anticipated sequel to "The Expendables" is underway in Bulgaria, it has been announced.
Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, Chuck Norris, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dolph Lundgren and Jean-Claude Van Damme are among the cult action heroes expected to star in the movie that is to be directed by Simon West.
"The Expendables 2" has a budget of over USD 80 M and its shooting will take place mainly at the Sofia-based NU Boyana studios. Hundreds of Bulgarian professionals are employed alongside their foreign colleagues to participate in the shooting process.
Already in July, Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) learned some exciting casting news for the upcoming action movie.
"Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, John Travolta, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke...who else? Of course, Bruce Willis," NU Boyana studios CEO David Varod told Novinite in an exclusive interview upon asked about the movie's ensemble cast.
- » Artists From Over 10 Countries Will Participate at the Festival ' Laboratory 180 °'
- » The Metropolitan Library Presents an Exhibition for 140 Years of the State Gazette
- » "Cinema Under the Stars" Begins Tonight with the Movie "Ága"
- » The Repair and Restoration of the Miniral Bath in Bankya Will Cost BGN 8 mln
- » Over 1300 Foreign Artists and Ballet Dancers Work in Bulgaria
- » European Awards For Cultural Heritage Await Nominations