Nina Dobrev's Red Dress Highly Praised at Emmy Awards
Bulgarian-born Hollywood star Nina Dobrev looked stunning in her spectacular red dress on Sunday's 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards red carpet, international media have remarked.
The FABlife has placed Dobrev second in its list of the glamorous ceremony's best dressed celebrities. "The Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev was a close runner-up in a dramatic, hourglass supreme Donna Karan," The FABlife has commented, giving the crown to red carpet rookie Aubrey Plaza.
The Washington Post has also included Dobrev in its "among the best dressed" list for the Emmy Awards.
"Nina Dobrev graced the Emmy red carpet, looking red hot in a body-hugging, fiery-hued gown," MTV says.
Rumors have it that Dobrev and her Vampire Diaries co-star Ian Somerhalder, who recently officially confirmed they are dating in real life, too, may be ready to take the final step and tie the knot, according to reports.
Somerhalder, 32, is expected to propose to his 22-year-old girlfriend of more than a year at the end of the month, US tabloids claim.
Dobrev, who was born in Sofia, Bulgaria and moved to Canada at the age of two, is said to be eagerly expecting her boyfriend to pop up the question and will be more than happy to accept his proposal.
The couple already talks openly about their relationship.
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby
- » Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London
- » 'Desperate Housewives' Actress Eva Longoria Gets Hollywood Star