Bulgarian EconMin Sets on Caspian Energy Diversification Tour
Bulgaria's Economy and Energy Minister, Traicho Traikov, began Monday a tour of the Caspian and Caucasus region.
The news was reported by the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR.
Traikov is leading the Bulgarian business delegation which will visit this week Georgia and Azerbaijan while one week later they will head to Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
All talks will focus on opportunities for diversification of energy supplies for Bulgaria.
While in Azerbaijan, Traikov will open a bilateral business forum. He will also meet the country's Minister of Energy and Industry where the agenda includes discussions on prospects for the delivery of natural gas from Azerbaijan through Turkey to Bulgaria, Southeastern Europe and the European Union along with the transport of compact gas through the Black Sea.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Cheaper Gas for April and May
- » The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan will Open an Office in Bulgaria in May
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: I changed the Management of Kozloduy NPP because of Potential Connections with Russia