Bulgarian Tunnel Construction Industry to Hold International Forum
The Bulgarian Association of Geotechnical and Tunnel Construction is convening in Sofia October 12-14 an international conference featuring experts in the field.
The forum, entitled GEO PROJECTS 2011, and to be held at Sofia's Sheraton Hotel, will provide participants with opportunity to share experience and novel practices.
The conference will be split into to thematic panels, one for geotechnical and one for tunnel construction, featuring topics such as "Building the Sofia Metro," and "Systems for Traffic Control and Accident Identification in Tunnels in Europe."
The Bulgarian Association of Geotechnical and Tunnel Construction was founded December 2010 in an effort to unite and defend the interests of the sector in the country and to forge international ties.
The leading participants in the founding of the new organization include Prof. Bozhidar Bozhinov, honorary chair, and a professor at the Sofia University of Mining and Geology, a major specialists on geotechnical facilities, and Prof. Viktor Tashev, a professor at the Sofia University for Architecture, Construction, and Geodesy, one of the most successful Bulgarian tunnel engineers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia remains among Bulgaria's main Trading Partners
- » Bulgaria will receive 9.77 Million Euros in compensation from Brussels due to the Ukrainian Grain Imports
- » Why Is Bingo So Popular In The Uk?
- » Bulgaria's Gaming Industry — An Overview of its Rise
- » Bulgaria and 4 EU Countries have agreed with the EC on the Ukrainian Agricultural Size
- » Should Businesses Replicate Casinos and Jump on Live Streaming?