Municipality to Intersperse Sofia with Tourist Info Centers
Sofia Municipality is going to open at least five more Tourist Information Centers, in addition to the only existing one, according to Deputy Sofia Mayor Irina Savina.
The Tourist Information Center in Sofia was opened in January 2010; it is located at the Sofia University metro station.
Savina announced Saturday, however, as cited by BTA, that similar tourist and cultural information offices will be opened at Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of Sofia International Airport, the Central Railway Station, the Central Bus Station, and the National Palace of Culture.
The first two of the new tourist info offices of Sofia Municipality – the ones at Sofia Airport – are to be opened in October 2011 in cooperation with the airport administration. The new Tourist Information Centers will be smaller than the existing one.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023
- » Bulgaria exchanges Tourists with Greece for the Holidays
- » Hotels in Bulgarian Ski Resorts are Raising their Prices by 20%
- » Bansko won the World Ski Awards 2022 for the 10th time
- » Bulgarians will be able to Fly from Sofia to Oslo from the Summer of 2023