J.P. MORGAN: TOBACCO MONOPOLY SALE IS KEY FOR BULGARIA'S REFORMS
Business | August 26, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The sale of Bulgaria's tobacco monopoly Bulgartabac Holding is a significant stride ahead in the privatization program of the Bulgarian government this year. That is a conclusion in the latest emerging markets report of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., the second-largest financial services firm in the US. The analysts note that the government selected a buyer, backed by Deutsche Bank. According to them, that is an important sign that the government is committed to sell telecom monopoly BTC and State Insurance Institute DSK. The analysis says that the sale of the tobacco holding is key for the restructuring of the Bulgarian economy.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » Tobacco Manufacturers are Pushing for Higher Purchase Prices
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Automobile Industry in Bulgaria Needs Large Industrial Zones and 45 000 Workers
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)