Giant 'Dinosaur' Pays Visit to Bulgaria's Varna
A peculiar tourist attraction – a 45-meter-long artificial dinosaur has arrived in Bulgaria's Black Sea capital Varna.
The curious are welcome to take a tour inside the giant Hollywood-manufactured beast and feel its heartbeat and breathing, as well as experience a variety of visual and sound effects.
The "creature" is one of only seven existing in the world, the Bulgarian BGNES news agency says, pointing out they trigger immense interest in all cities they travel through.
The artificial beast, which is meant to represent the actual size of the largest dinosaurs that have ever existed, will stay in Varna until August 30th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List