Bulgaria Seeks to Appoint Tourism Attache in Moscow
Bulgaria will appoint a tourism attache in Moscow, the country's Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism has announced.
Currently, the post is open to competition. The candidates need to have at least 6 years of professional experience, four of which in the sphere of international relations.
Once a candidate is selected for the job, Russia will become the first state in which Bulgaria will have its special tourism attache, the Dnevnik daily has pointed out.
At the end of July, it was announced that the inflow of Russian tourists into Bulgaria for the first 5 months of 2011 has increased with 23% with respect to the same period 2010.
It was recently announced that Bulgaria will also appoint a tourism attache in Germany. The attache will be based in Frankfurt, because many German tour operators working with the country have offices there.
Also recently, the Balkan country started appointing agriculture attaches. The first two were sent to Brussels and Paris. Agriculture attaches are also planned to be sent to Berlin and Moscow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria