Bulgaria Stage Gold Showing at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup
Bulgarian athletes grabbed a second team gold medal at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup held in the Arena Armeets in Sofia.
Sunday the Bulgarian team playing with 3 ribbons and 2 hoops made no mistakes and grabbed the gold with 27.650.
The Italian squad ranked second, while Belarusians grabbed the third place.
Saturday the Bulgarians grabbed the another gold medal, at the combined event which included 5 balls, and then 3 ribbons and 2 hoops, leaving Russia and Belarus behind.
Sunday the Bulgarian team grabbed another medal, by finishing third in the 5 balls contest.
In the individual competitions, Bulgaria's Sylvia Miteva made an especially good showing, grabbing 3 silver medals - with bats, ball and hoop.
Saturday the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia was officially launched by Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov.
- » What Makes Sports Betting so Popular?
- » How to Stay Safe on Online Casinos
- » Norway Won and is Now Ahead of Bulgaria in our Group in League of Nations Tournament
- » Bulgaria Claims Mixed Pair Acrobatic Gymnastics Gold
- » Bulgaria Won 2-1 over Cyprus to Top Nations League group
- » Nearly 4,000 Participants are Expected in Sofia Marathon 2018