Bulgaria Stage Gold Showing at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup
Bulgarian athletes grabbed a second team gold medal at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup held in the Arena Armeets in Sofia.
Sunday the Bulgarian team playing with 3 ribbons and 2 hoops made no mistakes and grabbed the gold with 27.650.
The Italian squad ranked second, while Belarusians grabbed the third place.
Saturday the Bulgarians grabbed the another gold medal, at the combined event which included 5 balls, and then 3 ribbons and 2 hoops, leaving Russia and Belarus behind.
Sunday the Bulgarian team grabbed another medal, by finishing third in the 5 balls contest.
In the individual competitions, Bulgaria's Sylvia Miteva made an especially good showing, grabbing 3 silver medals - with bats, ball and hoop.
Saturday the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia was officially launched by Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov.
- » Bulgarian Football Champion Ludogorets Bought Israel's Top Scorer
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out from the Top 30 for the First Time since August 2016
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
- » Official: Lubo Penev is the New Coach of CSKA Sofia Taking over from El Maestro