Random Attacker Stabs 8 at Serbia Beer Fest
A hit-and-run attack was carried out in the wee hours Sunday at the yearly Beer Fest in Serbia's capital Belgrade, which left 8 hospitalized with stab wounds.
The lives of all people injured, ages 17-23, are out of danger, as they are attempting to explain what caused the attacks.
The Blic news agency reports how one of the wounded tried to help his friend after he fell, only to feel that he himself had been stabbed, and to later awaken in hospital.
According to accounts, a young man looking "deranged" stormed the party with a knife, stabbing several beer drinkers "without saying a word," before making away.
Some witnesses are claiming that the attacker had a companion. Serbian police are on his tracks.
- » Trump Creates Space Troops
- » MEPs Demand an End to the Change of Time in 2020
- » In Northern Macedonia, Are Preparing For the Presidential Election
- » Saudi Arabia and Pakistan Signed Contracts For $ 20 billion
- » Thousands of Albanians Went to the Streets to Demand the Resignation of the Prime Minister
- » 100 Days Before European Elections