Random Attacker Stabs 8 at Serbia Beer Fest
A hit-and-run attack was carried out in the wee hours Sunday at the yearly Beer Fest in Serbia's capital Belgrade, which left 8 hospitalized with stab wounds.
The lives of all people injured, ages 17-23, are out of danger, as they are attempting to explain what caused the attacks.
The Blic news agency reports how one of the wounded tried to help his friend after he fell, only to feel that he himself had been stabbed, and to later awaken in hospital.
According to accounts, a young man looking "deranged" stormed the party with a knife, stabbing several beer drinkers "without saying a word," before making away.
Some witnesses are claiming that the attacker had a companion. Serbian police are on his tracks.
- » Canada Becomes First Major Economy to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- » Russian Orthodox Church Cuts Ties with Constantinople
- » Opposition Leader and Putin Foe Navalny Released from Jail for Anti-Kremlin Protests
- » Google+ Shuts Down as Nearly Half a Million Accounts Compromised
- » ISS Astronauts Return to Earth Amid US-Russia Tensions
- » Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China