Random Attacker Stabs 8 at Serbia Beer Fest
A hit-and-run attack was carried out in the wee hours Sunday at the yearly Beer Fest in Serbia's capital Belgrade, which left 8 hospitalized with stab wounds.
The lives of all people injured, ages 17-23, are out of danger, as they are attempting to explain what caused the attacks.
The Blic news agency reports how one of the wounded tried to help his friend after he fell, only to feel that he himself had been stabbed, and to later awaken in hospital.
According to accounts, a young man looking "deranged" stormed the party with a knife, stabbing several beer drinkers "without saying a word," before making away.
Some witnesses are claiming that the attacker had a companion. Serbian police are on his tracks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine