Lukoil Reduces Retail Fuel Prices in Bulgaria
Lukoil has reduced retail fuel prices at its filling station chain in Bulgaria.
As of August 12, gasoline A95H costs BGN 2.41 per liter, gasoline A98H sells for BGN 2.57 per liter, diesel trades at BGN 2.40 per liter and LPG has a price tag of BGN 1.27 per liter.
The price update has been posted on the company's website.
On Thursday, Lukoil reduced wholesale prices, with gasoline A95H retreating to BGN 2274 per 1ooo liters, gasoline A98 settling at BGN 2334 per 1ooo liters, diesel trading at 2239.20 per 1000 liters and gasoil selling for BGN 2251.20 per 1000 liters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Poised to Emerge as Energy Storage Hub: Economy Minister's Talks in South Korea
- » Bulgaria: No Compensation Owed for Recent Power Outages Caused by Snowfall
- » Speculations Mount as SOCAR Emerges as Likely Buyer of Lukoil Neftohim Burgas Refinery
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Assures No Fuel Shortage Amid Lukoil Refinery Sale Consideration
- » Russia's Lukoil Contemplates Asset Sale in Bulgaria Amid Changing Conditions
- » Bucharest Hosting the 4th Edition of Energy Week Black Sea