Breakdown Closes Sofia Subway
The Sofia subway has been blocked and closed both ways between the central metro station Serdika and the Mladost district Sunday morning.
The information was announced by the Center for Urban Mobility at the Sofia City Hall, saying emergency teams are working to repair the damage. The breakdown is most likely due to a short circuit fault.
It is unclear when services will be restored. Trains in the other direction – from Serdika to the Obelya district are moving on time and on schedule.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: When and How many are the Non-Working Days in 2023?
- » Bulgaria: Chain Car Crash involving 10 Cars and 2 Trucks on the Ring Road in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 41 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, it will Rain in the Western regions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 58 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: 14 Migrants detained in a Private Ambulance near Burgas - Driver Dressed as Paramedic (UPDATED)