Polish Tourist Perishes in Bulgaria, Too
A 41-year-old Polish tourist fell from a balcony late on Sunday and died in Bulgaria, police authorities have revealed.
The man fell from the 4th--floor balcony of a hotel building in the Southern Bulgarian summer resort of Obzor. According to witness accounts, the man had been intoxicated, the Dnevnik daily says.
Earlier on Monday, a British teenager fell from the 4th floor of a hotel in another Bulgarian resort, Sunny Beach, and also perished.
Tom McNeill, 17, had been holidaying in Bulgaria's Black Sea resort of Sunny Beach with his best friend's family. The teenager's parents, David and Sally McNeill from Carlisle, have said the are planning to travel to Bulgaria as soon as they can.
Recently, a 13-year-old German girl died in Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Golden Sands after she was sucked in by the pump of a hotel swimming pool.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » Bulgaria: No more Dogs on the Beach in Varna
- » Summer Holiday in Bulgaria: Visitors can now Prepay Online for Umbrellas and Sunbeds on the Beach
- » Bulgaria expects 13 million Foreign Tourists in 2023