Bulgarian Spa Company Set to Conquer Chinese Market
Nola 7, Bulgaria's leading spa company signed a strategic cooperation agreement with its Chinese partner Beijing LSJH, receiving green light to make a major step into the Asian country's market.
Thus, Nola 7 will become the first Bulgarian company whose spa and wellness facilities have reached China.
"We earned the trust of our partners from Beijing LSJH with our successful projects in more than eight countries in Europe, Asia and Africa," Ivan Tanev, Nola 7's CEO, said during the agreement's signing.
Shun Sintsun, CEO of Beijing LSJH, pointed out that Nola 7 is one of the leading European spa companies and declared he was extremely pleased by the cooperation deal.
Speaking before Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency), Shun reiterated that Bulgaria is among the leaders in Europe as far as spa design is concerned.
"That is why we are here," he said.
Established 17 years ago, Nola 7 is one of the the Balkans' largest companies for implementing pools, water parks and spa centers. It has put into operation over 3200 sites with a total capacity exceeding 750 000 cubic meters of water.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels