Bulgarian Border Police Bust 8 Illegals Hidden among Watermelons
A total of eight illegal Afghan immigrants were captured late on Thursday by Bulgarian border police authorities at the Kulata-Promachonas border checkpoint with Greece.
As a truck driven by a 50-year old Slovak citizen and supposed to transport watermelons from Greece to Slovakia was stopped for a routine check by Bulgarian border policemen, it turned out that 8 illegal immigrants from Afghanistan were hiding inside it.
Most of the busted illegal immigrants have been ordered to leave Greece within 30 days, the 24 chasa daily reports. The Bulgarian border police have informed their Greek colleagues about the case.
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office Files Indictment Against Controversial Banevi Family
- » Over One Tonne of Cannabis Was Found Aboard a Yacht in Greece
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits
- » Greenhouse for Marijuana Discovered in Southern Bulgaria