Dead Man in Bulgaria Tested for E. Coli
The body of a 66 year-old man who died in the southeastern Bulgarian town of Haskovo Thursday is being tested for the deadly E. Coli bacteria.
The man entered the hospital with a diarrhea and was treated for an infection but died of a heart attack.
It is virtually impossible that E. Could have killed the man, experts from the Bulgarian Health Ministry have told dariknews.bg, as his symptoms were quite different and he has not traveled abroad recently.
The results from the E. Coli test will be ready within a couple of days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 266 New Cases and 26119 Immunized
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 566 New Cases, 8 with the New Strain of COVID-19
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave
- » Israel Sets Record High Vaccinations in a Day
- » Bulgarian Virologist: Novel Strain of Covid-19 Attacks Younger People Too