Bulgaria's Jan-Apr 2011 Exports to Non-EU Countries Up by 50.4% Y/Y
In the period January-April 2011, Bulgaria exported goods worth a total of BGN 12.5 B to non-EU countries, posting an increase of 50.4% on the year.
In April 2011, total exports came in at BGN 3.1 B, up by 35.4% year-on-year.
In the first four months of 2011, goods worth a total of BGN 13.5 B (at CIF prices) were imported into Bulgaria from third countries, posting an increase of 27.4% compared to the same period in 2010.
In April 2011, total imports from third countries increased by 20.5% compared to April 2010, reaching BGN 3.7 B.
The foreign trade balance of Bulgaria (export FOB - import CIF) with third countries in the period January-April 2011came in negative, totaling BGN 1 041.0 M, or BGN 1 273. 1 M less than the foreign trabe balance in the first four months of 2010.
The trade balance at FOB /FOB prices (after elimination of transport and insurance costs on imports) was also negative and amounted to BGN 243.7 M.
In April 2011, the foreign trade balance of Bulgaria (export FOB - import CIF) with third countries was negative and reached BGN 346.5 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Future of Canadian Sports Wagering
- » Samsung to Gain Overwhelming Advantage in Foldable Phone Market
- » Online Gaming Rules in Canada
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Hyundai Ranked 7th in US Brand Loyalty Survey, Lexus is First
- » Official Start of Longest Railway Tunnel in Bulgaria