Berbatov Back to University, Takes Exams
Dimitar Berbatov, Manchester United's striker and Premiership's top goalscorer, is in Bulgaria, where he is using the opportunity to take some of his university exams.
Berbatov is a freshman in the Bulgarian National Sports Academy's Sports Management program. On Tuesday, the prolific forward met his teaching staff and delivered the papers he had to do, nsa-management.com said.
Berbatov's oral exams in Psychology and Sports History took him the longest, but he took all of them successfully. Upon leaving the Academy, he received further reading assignments.
The striker's future at Old Trafford is still uncertain. According to media reports, Manchester United are willing to let the Bulgarian go, should they receive a GBP 15 M bid. In 2008, the legendary club signed him from Tottenham in a record over GBP 30 M transfer deal.
PSG, Newcastle, German squad Borusia Dortmund, Juventus, Roma, Bayern Munich and his former club Tottenham are said to be ready to offer the 30-year-old an escape route from his current tough situation in the team, even though he has stated on multiple occasion he wants to end his career at Old Trafford.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Euro 2020 Begins in Rome with Emphatic Ceremony
- » Euro 2020 Starts off in Rome Today, Italy Hosts Turkey in First Match
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:3 to World Champion France in Paris
- » Russia Complains to Uefa over Ukraine's Euro 2020 Jersey with Crimea on It
- » EU Justice Ministers Caution against Sports-Related Violence during Euro2020
- » Bernal Wins Italian Giro