US Ambassador: Bulgaria Must Showcase Investment Advantages
The US is going to be once again the biggest investor in Bulgaria in 2011 over continuous American trust in the country, according to US Ambassador in Sofia, James Warlick.
Warlick spoke Tuesday at the conference titled "New Perspectives in the Trade and Economic Relations between the US and Bulgaria," saying Bulgaria must work on becoming an attractive investment location.
According to the diplomat, small and large investors have directed their attention towards Bulgaria, but overall they look at the EU.
"Nothing, however, can replace human interactions," the Ambassador pointed out.
Warlick noted Bulgaria can no longer count only on its attractive tax policy and qualified labor, but must showcase its advantages before other countries.
He further said the the largest plumbing and sewage company in the US is managed by Bulgarians, and he had proposed to its Director to think of ways to bring back investments to Bulgaria, adding all business representatives must do the same.
The Forum is organized by the American Chamber of Commerce and the American Embassy in Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform