Chinese Teaching Conference Kicks Off in Bulgaria
An international conference on Chinese language teaching was launched Friday in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The conference, entitled the "Silk Road", has been by the Bulgarian Confucius Institute.
"I am convinced that this forum will surely play an important role in stimulating the development of Chinese language study and research, and exchange of cultures between the parties present," Chinese Ambassador to Bulgaria Guo Yezhou told the opening ceremony that the two-day event, the first of its kind, according to Xinhua.
The conference has gathered scientists and experts from Europe, Asia and Africa to discuss the theory and practice of the Chinese language teaching abroad.
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds