Bulgarian PM to Throw Huge BBQ for Football A-League Newcomer
Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov will treat the Ludogorets team from Razgrad with a special barbeque on the occasion of its entry into the Bulgarian professional football league for the upcoming 2011-12 season.
In the 2010-11 season, Ludogorets made a stunning performance in Bulgaria's Eastern B-League and secured a spot within the A-League for next year.
During a visit to Razgrad in October Borisov promised to hold a popular festivity in town, should the local team succeed in qualifying for the professional league.
The feast will take place at the Razgrad stadium Sunday at 5 pm, and will include 12,000 pieces of kebapche, a traditional Balkan staple in the field of grilled minced meat.
Ludogorets's owner Kiril Domuschiev - a leading Bulgarian businessman owning assets in light and pharmaceutical industry, as well as naval infrastructure - will provide drinks for the event.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Footballers and Fans of Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19