Bulgaria to Reinstate Military Training of Youth - Report
The Bulgarian government is reported to be planing making legislative changes to reinstate military training at schools.
According to a publication in Bulgarian wide-circulation tabloid Telegraf, the amendments to the Law on the Military Reserve prepared by the team of Minister of Defense Anyu Anglov foresee mandatory military training at high schools.
The mandatory training will be during the last two year of study and will involve basic skills, including AK shooting.
The training will be financed completely by the state, rather than being at the schools' expense.
According to the amendments, military training will also be available at universities that have concluded a special contract with the Ministry of Defense.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Sharp Jump in New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Third Case of Monkeypox has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Doctor Kunchev: In 2-3 weeks We Expect a Peak of a New COVID-19 Wave
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 123 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 240 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 254 New Cases in the Last 24 hours