Strauss-Kahn Busted with Prostitute - Report
Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn, who id facing charges for trying to rape a chambermaid, was allegedly busted having sex with a prostitute back in 2007.
He was caught with a hooker in West Paris, according to Le Monde, which is citing sources close to French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
Cops allegedly busted the 62-year-old Frenchman in his car in 2007 at a kerb-crawling district. He was "surprised in an unfortunate position in a car to the West of Paris in a hot spot for paid encounters during a routine (police) control".
Strauss-Kahn, who denies charges of attempting to rape a hotel maid, was released a day earlier after posting bail in the amount of USD 1 M. He is to be kept in home detention at an undisclosed location in Manhattan, under 24-hour guard and wearing a monitoring bracelet.
Strauss-Kahn is charged with seven counts including four felony charges - two of criminal sexual acts, one of attempted rape and one of sexual abuse - plus three misdemeanor offences, including unlawful imprisonment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 579 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv has received American Abrams Tanks
- » France to phase out coal by 2027
- » France will End its Military Presence in Niger and Bring Back its Ambassador
- » Three Serbs were Killed in Kosovo, Two others were Wounded
- » Day 578 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv’s Forces continue the Counteroffensive in Southeast
- » Romania blocked Austria's participation in NATO meetings