Strauss-Kahn Busted with Prostitute - Report
Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn, who id facing charges for trying to rape a chambermaid, was allegedly busted having sex with a prostitute back in 2007.
He was caught with a hooker in West Paris, according to Le Monde, which is citing sources close to French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
Cops allegedly busted the 62-year-old Frenchman in his car in 2007 at a kerb-crawling district. He was "surprised in an unfortunate position in a car to the West of Paris in a hot spot for paid encounters during a routine (police) control".
Strauss-Kahn, who denies charges of attempting to rape a hotel maid, was released a day earlier after posting bail in the amount of USD 1 M. He is to be kept in home detention at an undisclosed location in Manhattan, under 24-hour guard and wearing a monitoring bracelet.
Strauss-Kahn is charged with seven counts including four felony charges - two of criminal sexual acts, one of attempted rape and one of sexual abuse - plus three misdemeanor offences, including unlawful imprisonment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission is Skeptical about the Schengen Compensation requested by Romania
- » Day 584 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin greeted the residents of the Occupied Regions
- » The US has called on Serbia to Withdraw its Troops from the Border with Kosovo
- » Romania Strengthens its Defenses along the Danube due to the Approaching War
- » On Sunday the Istanbul Convention becomes binding in the EU
- » Day 583 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is not planning further Mobilization