Kate Middleton Infertile - Report
The new Duchess of Cambridge cannot have children, her new mother-in-law, Camilla Parker-Bowles has reportedly been telling friends.
"Health complications from Kate's adolescence raised red flags that may have an impact on her ability to conceive," sources close to Parker – Bowles told the US In Touch Weekly magazine.
William, as well as his father, Prince Charles, were born shortly after their parents tied the knot.
According to royal biographer Andrew Morton, if Kate Middleton does not get pregnant "she'll be defying 200 years of British tradition."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times
- » The Pentagon is preparing the US Space Force for a possible Conflict with Russia and China in Space
- » Biden urged Netanyahu to abandon the Judicial Reform
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform
- » 8 Arrested in Belgium for Preparing a Terrorist Act