Gaddafi: I Live in Hearts of Millions, Nothing Can Harm Me
Libya's embattled leader Muammar Gaddafi has made a radio address to the nation saying he is in no worry about his life, a day after it was reported he is wounded and fled Tripoli.
Friday Italian Foreign Affairs Minister Franco Frattini alleged Gaddafi was wounded by a NATO strike and has left his compound in Tripoli.
"I live in a place where there is completely impossible that I am eliminated," said the Libyan leader Saturday in a message also shown by TV, but only featuring a sound recording.
Gaddafi's message was nevertheless deeper than just stating the fact that he is located at a secured and secreted compound.
"NATO cannot come and kill me where I am. For I live in the hearts of millions," declared the Libyan leader.
Counter to all appearances, NATO has thus far been officially denying it intends to kill Gaddafi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities
- » Powerful Earthquake in Pakistan, Dozens of Deaths Reported
- » NATO Expels Russian Staff