Gaddafi: I Live in Hearts of Millions, Nothing Can Harm Me
Libya's embattled leader Muammar Gaddafi has made a radio address to the nation saying he is in no worry about his life, a day after it was reported he is wounded and fled Tripoli.
Friday Italian Foreign Affairs Minister Franco Frattini alleged Gaddafi was wounded by a NATO strike and has left his compound in Tripoli.
"I live in a place where there is completely impossible that I am eliminated," said the Libyan leader Saturday in a message also shown by TV, but only featuring a sound recording.
Gaddafi's message was nevertheless deeper than just stating the fact that he is located at a secured and secreted compound.
"NATO cannot come and kill me where I am. For I live in the hearts of millions," declared the Libyan leader.
Counter to all appearances, NATO has thus far been officially denying it intends to kill Gaddafi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 221 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians withdraw from Lyman, Zelensky vows for more Recaptured Territories
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » China's Yuan sinks to record Low against Dollar ahead of key National Congress
- » 19 Killed in Anti-Government Protests in Iran
- » US: Death Toll reaches 21 in Florida as Hurricane Ian hits South Carolina
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO