Lady Gaga in Love with Bulgarian Designers
Eccentric pop star Lady Gaga is a big fan of the On Aura Tout Vu fashion brand, created by Bulgarian designers Yassen Samouilov and Livia Stoianova. \
The renown singer has recently ordered the brand's entire Fall/Winter 2010/2011 collection.
"Working for Lady Gaga is interesting, and she is not a difficult client. She takes her decisions fast," Samouilov said in an interview published by Deutsche Welle.
On Aura Tout Vu brand was founded 16 years ago by the Bulgarian duo and is famous for its bizarre and eccentric haute couture. The designers have created pieces for prominent fashion houses like Christian Lacroix, Christian Dior, Givenchy and others.
The brand's name means "You think you have seen it all" in French.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Smart Motives to Implement Online Bitcoin Trading Platforms
- » Stay on Trend with the Latest Fashions at Discounted Prices
- » How High Will Bitcoin’s Price Climb?
- » Increased Social Media Use Leads to Depression
- » Actress Nina Dobrev Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bozhkov, Biden and Trump Are Bulgarians’ Most Popular Google Searches