Osama Delayed Prince Charles, Kate Honeymoon – Report
The operation which lead to Osama bin Laden's death may have delayed Prince William and Kate Middleton's honeymoon.
A warning from the U.S. government about the special forces strike could have been behind the decision to delay the couple's getaway, Anthony Glees, director of the Centre for Security and Intelligence studies at the University of Buckingham, told the Daily Mail.
"'I would not be surprised if the reason the royal honeymoon was put off had to do with forewarning that this might be happening and that security for the young couple could not be guaranteed at this moment in time," he explained.
However, a spokesman for the British Palace downplayed the claims, stating the delay was a personal decision the royal couple made "weeks ago."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Biden urged Netanyahu to abandon the Judicial Reform
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform
- » 8 Arrested in Belgium for Preparing a Terrorist Act
- » European Parliament: There will be an Electric Car Station every 60 kilometers in the EU
- » 20 Dead in Bus Crash with Pilgrims in Saudi Arabia
- » North Korea to increase production of 'Nuclear Weapons Material’