Japan Kept Secret on Fukushima Radiation Measurements
The Japanese government admitted it kept in secret at least 5000 radiation radiation measurements and assessments after the nuclear event which struck the Fukushima Daiichi NPP in March.
This was done in order not to induce panic in the population, a representative of the staff dealing with the nuclear emergency told ITAR-TASS.
"It was a wrong decision," he admitted, pointing out that all upcoming information abouth Fukushima Daiichi will be spread immediately.
The system which collects data about radiation leaks from the Japanese nuclear power plants does not work effectively, Japanese media have reported, according to the Russian agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary Extends the National Quarantine Indefinitely
- » UN: Coronavirus Pandemic Should not be an Excuse for Human Rights Abuses
- » Italy May Ease some of the Measures against COVID-19 at the End of April
- » COVID-19 Infected Worldwide are Approaching 1.5 Million
- » The EC Allocates €3.8 Billion to the Western Balkans and the EU's Eastern and Southern Neighbors
- » Afghanistan Releases 100 Taliban Prisoners from Jail