Bulgarian Socialist Leader Begets First Child on Labor Day
Leader of the Socialist Party and Bulgarian ex-PM Sergey Stanishev became a father Sunday, when in the small hours his daughter was born.
The little girl, who is healthy and well, is the child of Stanishev and his girlfriend Monica Yosifova.
Her parents chose for her the name Daria.
The news was broken by the presscenter of the Bulgarian Socialist Party right for the Labor Day rallies which are organized across the country and this year have taken an anti-governmental protest stance.
People have already gathered for the rally in capital Sofia and are congratulating Stanishev with becoming a father.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor