Bulgarian Socialist Leader Begets First Child on Labor Day
Leader of the Socialist Party and Bulgarian ex-PM Sergey Stanishev became a father Sunday, when in the small hours his daughter was born.
The little girl, who is healthy and well, is the child of Stanishev and his girlfriend Monica Yosifova.
Her parents chose for her the name Daria.
The news was broken by the presscenter of the Bulgarian Socialist Party right for the Labor Day rallies which are organized across the country and this year have taken an anti-governmental protest stance.
People have already gathered for the rally in capital Sofia and are congratulating Stanishev with becoming a father.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today