Bulgaria to Enjoy Warm, Sunny Weather for Easter
The weather forecast for entire Bulgaria for the Easter holidays is for warm and sunny weather, according to the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.
Only the Black Sea coast will have somewhat cooler temperatures.
On Thursday, the mercury will reach up to anywhere between 18 and 23 degrees Celsius in the western parts in the country, and 15 to 18 with moderate winds in the eastern ones.
For the Easter holidays, the weather will remain warm and sunny without significant temperature changes.
The highest temperatures – up to 24 degrees are expected in the western parts of the Danube Plain, and in southwestern Bulgaria; the lowest – again on the Black Sea coast. The weather in Sofia will be sunny with temperatures reaching 20 degrees maximum.
No precipitations are expected.
Temperatures in the mountains will reach 12 degrees with sunny weather and low winds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cloudy Weather Today in Bulgaria
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Returns in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Code Orange for Strong Winds in 8 Regions of Bulgaria for Today
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species