Pop Folk Bar in Search for Hottest Female Fan of Bulgarian PM
A pop folk club in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, with the partnership of a PR Agency, has announced a contest for "The Hottest Female Fan of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov."
The casting began Monday through Facebook with organizers saying there are no age, height or weight restrictions.
The aspiring contestants must perform a song, dance or a poem dedicated to the PM.
The final is scheduled for May 12, when the participants will be questioned by a jury on facts from Borisov's private live and political career.
The winner of the title will receive an award of BGN 500 and a face-to-face meeting with the PM.
The contest is organized by the Capital pop folk bar and the PR Corporation Agency, the poster reads.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 139 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy and Rainy Weather in Bulgaria Today
- » The Pack of Dogs that Killed a Woman in Bulgaria have been Put Down
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 135 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy Weather Today in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: A 3-Year-Old Child died after a Home Boiler Explosion in Ruse