Pop Folk Bar in Search for Hottest Female Fan of Bulgarian PM
A pop folk club in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, with the partnership of a PR Agency, has announced a contest for "The Hottest Female Fan of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov."
The casting began Monday through Facebook with organizers saying there are no age, height or weight restrictions.
The aspiring contestants must perform a song, dance or a poem dedicated to the PM.
The final is scheduled for May 12, when the participants will be questioned by a jury on facts from Borisov's private live and political career.
The winner of the title will receive an award of BGN 500 and a face-to-face meeting with the PM.
The contest is organized by the Capital pop folk bar and the PR Corporation Agency, the poster reads.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New, Stricter Measures for Traffic Violators
- » 19 Canceled Flights between Bulgaria and Germany due to the Strike at German airports
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals were received in 10 Schools in Sofia and 15 in Burgas
- » Bulgarian Sheep Breeders: Lamb for Easter will be between BGN 25 and BGN 29 per kilogram
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 40 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening