Kuwait Marketing Agency Expands from Bulgaria into Oman
Paragon Marketing Communications one of Kuwait's leading full service integrated marketing communications agency is now expanding its operations from Kuwait and Bulgaria into Oman.
This expansion corresponds to the success achieved in the agency's 1st phase of 10 years in Kuwait and Bulgaria, the company told Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency).
With the headquarters located in Kuwait, Paragon Marketing Communications is one of the very few agencies based in the region to function overseas with its Bulgarian operation, and now will be one of the very few elite agencies to foray into the booming Omani market.
The agency says its expanded network of operations will help it cater to a wider market geographically, with the northern Gulf market being handled through the Kuwait branch, the southern Gulf region through the Omani branch, whereas the Bulgarian office will look into the East European market. It employs Bulgarian experts dealing with much of its creative operations.
Paragon Marketing Communications has described its expansion as signaling its position as one of the most successful advertising agencies in Kuwait for the past decade.
It points out that its expansion into Oman seems like part of a bigger plan, wherein the success achieved by the Kuwaiti and Bulgarian branches is carried over into nearby markets thereby helping transform Paragon Marketing Communications into an international brand.
Paragon Marketing Communications states that with the advent of ground breaking technology in telecommunication, each of its head offices will have seamless communication between each other and the wider spectrum of talents from various geographic locations will help in providing the much needed variety in the work output.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas